What is a digital agency?
They typically have a number of other clients and work with each company to understand their business goals, all while providing recommendations and services tailored to each unique needs.
What makes a good digital agency partner?
1. Open communication & collaboration—You know your company better than anyone else, so it’s important that your digital agency keep you involved throughout the entire process. And as experts in digital marketing, your agency partner should help you discover your KPIs and be honest with their recommendations from day one.
2. Trust—Can you rely on your agency partner to keep product-related secrets and meet deadlines?
3. Adaptability—Let your agency partner help you explore new ideas you wouldn’t pursue on your own. And on the flip side, a good agency will make sure your voice is still being heard.
4. Conflict resolution—An agency partner is there to help you meet your goals, but they can’t do that if you aren’t clear with expectations. Provide feedback, comments, and suggestions early and often.
5. Quality time—It’s important to meet regularly to ensure everyone is on the same page and the results are exceeding expectations.
What is Saint Boss' onboarding process?
Step 2: Leminton & Prince, will arrange a face-to-face meeting, video conference or call (depending on location) to further discuss working together.
Step 3: We deliver a proposal, examples of past work, a project plan and deliverables, including costs.
Step 4: You decide if you want to go ahead.
Step 5: We draw up the contracts which are signed by both parties.
Step 6: Project kick-off meeting
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization, commonly referred to as SEO, is the act of improving content and webpages in order to rank higher on search engine results pages. Search engines have algorithms that determine which webpages hold the most relevant results, and those pages are ranked highest among the search results.
Using SEO tactics, such as keywords, meta descriptions, and links, your content will stand out to search engine algorithms as relevant information and ultimately rank higher. Ranking higher leads to increased traffic and consumer trust.
Do I really need a website?
What social media platforms are best for my business?
How does a website increase sales?
With an enhanced incentive to buy, along with clear and concise product descriptions, users are quickly turning to company websites for all their consumer needs.
How do digital marketing agencies track metrics?
What is TikTok?
How can I build brand awareness on TikTok?
Many users are interested in learning more about the inner workings of brands, rather than just knowing their products and services. Brands can use the opportunity to share funny, yet informative content, such as behind-the-scenes tours, company culture, team members, or production process. Brands can also create hashtag challenges or collaborate with influencers to boost awareness.
Paid ads on TikTok are also extremely effective. Ads are shown to users as soon as they open the app, which has offered brands a high organic reach.